Friday, May 3, 2013

May 1, 2013

Not only was it a great day at the Dog Park, but it was a day for me to meet some old friends.  I volunteer at the Bangor Humane Society and used to write a blog for the dogs that I took out.  I always wonder about these dogs and where they are now.  Well, today I was able to see for myself that two of them are doing incredible.  The first one was a dog who was a long term resident at the shelter and I was so happy to see that he has settled down and become part of a great family.  To read about Buddy and his need for TLC (time/love/consistency) just click on his name. 
...and when I saw Diesel (again, click on his name), I just had to smile!  The mischief this dog got himself into are ones I will never forget.  I am so happy to see him settle down.  It appears with training he has turned out to be quite a dog.  He always had tons of love ...and by the way he was a huge chick magnet.

...and now for all the running, playing and acting crazy for them and the rest of the dogs!  As I said another great day at the Dog Park!















































No comments:

Post a Comment