Monday, August 19, 2013

August 18, 2013

I must say ~ I am addicted to taking photos of dogs ...and today was no exception!  The puppies, Australian Shepherd and the little dog with the ball were the highlights to the day along with all the other dogs which I consider icing on the cake!  Sorry to say (not really) that there are a ton of photos in this post, but I couldn't help myself.  Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom for the best of them all.  This dog could be in the circus!









...and then there's Lola wondering why this dog toy caused so much commotion. 






























...and sometimes a good old roll in the dirt feels great!
...just don't get me wet ~ I will turn to mud :)
...and if you see this little guy in the small dog area, take a few minutes and smile.  FYI ~ admission is free!







...and don't forget to "like" Meet Me at the Dog Park on Face Book for notifications when this blog has been updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment