Friday, September 6, 2013

Dogs on Vacation

FYI ~ I was the one on vacation ...and you all know about my addiction to photographing dogs.  This week was no exception.  I felt sort of like a stalker.  At times, I  had my long lens out ...then there were the times I was shooting from the moving vehicle ...then there were times I was walking fast (not running) up the street to capture a photo of a really cute (yes, they are all really cute) dog.  So now you see my predicament ~ I am obsessed with taking pictures of dogs.  Hope you enjoy this post as much as I did taking these photos!















 Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!
















 Smile!!!







 





 ...and there were times, I couldn't resist but take photos of any dog I saw ~ even those not real:)

Back from vacation ...and back to the Dog Park!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go on vacation? I love the beach dogs! Especially the one running in the sunset. Really professional composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenness Beach in Rye NH. I started out taking scenic landscape photos, but soon followed my passion ~ photographing dogs. It was a whole lot more challenging ...and way more fun. I was told there was a dog park in Portsmouth, but I was afraid my husband would think I was out of my mind:)

    ReplyDelete