Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 2, 2013

I don't think I've see this many dogs at the Dog Park before.  So much fun, so much running.  There will be a few photos of certain dogs that look like duplicates.  This is to show what the game is with this particular dog.  Moppet (the black doodle with the balls) is one.  He watched those balls the whole time in hopes somebody would steal one.












































 You need to look for the ball in this photo ~ will he get it?






















































































5 comments:

  1. Great photos! So much fun to "watch" the dogs this way and see what they were up to. Could I get a copy of the ones of Jet for my Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments ~ it's always nice to hear that somebody is enjoying this blog. It is a lot of work, but provides me with much happiness. You can easily copy/paste a photo to your computer for FB or anything but printing. I can send you the ones of jet for printing, but it won't be until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW beautiful photographs!! great photograpy! of course,being a friend of Kath's i especially love the pics of the Beautiful Jet!!! Looks like everyone had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Karen -- just wanted to check! I'll copy them from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has been coming with her new puppy! She brags about the dogs and how much fun they all have. It shows in these awesome photos :)

    ReplyDelete