Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 12, 2014



 As you know, I love to show multiple photos of the same dog to tell the story ...and this dog was no exception.  Decisions, decisions ~ or which ball do I want.


























 I recently attended a high school wrestling match ...and had visions of dogs at the Dog Park playing like these two ...and we must'n forget about Ref Lola:)






 Job well done ...and Ref Lola believes it was a tie!











 This guy couldn't get his eyes off from the frisbee.



 ...and there must be one more!

 


















I can't resist a senior dog in a sweater ...and this one pulled at my heartstrings!  He was visiting the Dog Park with a younger sib.
Enzo's owner is introducing him slowly to the Dog Park, but Bella (the Rotti-Mix who lives with Enzo) is not as patient and would like things to go a little faster!
 Enzo running free in the small Dog Park (no small dogs in sight) with Bella and Katara.

No comments:

Post a Comment